1/21/2012

Testing out the Blog This Feature!

Unforgettable Super Bowl commercials - Boston.com

With the upcoming playoff games tomorrow I thought it would be fun to share a little super bowl spirit with these unforgettable super bowl commercials.

LETS GO PATS!

To try this feature out yourself click here.

2 comments:

  1. I was just watching those videos on Boston.com. It is such a small world.

    I like that you expanded the blog post size horizontally as others suggested. It is easier to read the posts. A suggestion I have is to add the page view counter gadget to the bottom of the page so you can see how many people visit your site either Daily, Weekly, or Monthly. You can set the parameters.

    I look forward to working with you on the case study assingment. Talk to you sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    Great idea! Let it snow let it snow. I am sure all this snow we are getting will be great for your snowboarding. Let's go Pats! I am going to look at the case study tomorrow and will connect with you about it soon after.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete