How did I end up at BU?
Well first I started at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. There I earned my associates degree in baking & pastry arts (yes I am a foodie). I stayed and earned my bachelor's in foodservice management. I was lured into school foodservice over the growing epidemic of childhood obesity and therefore I started working for Compass Group, an international foodservice provider. Did you catch the China olympics? My company provided the food not only to the spectators but also to the athletes. Three years later I find myself lacking challenge in my position in looking for something new and exciting. Being young has helped me to best relate to the students I serve. What better way to reach them than by joining my company's marketing team and helping to reach our younger generations. Of course at some point I will be considered old :) With a master's in international marketing management I hope to be able to make some real positive changes in the company. So here's to making that happen with my first course in e-commerce!
No comments:
Post a Comment